We are connected



Do not run after my thoughts
For I shall be in yours
Not a moment
Shall I not be your witness
As a writer
I shall be in your world



Long before you
I saw some sufferings
Not a distant mile
Just a breath away from time
I was a witnessed
and I inked my pen..


My eyes witnessed faces
vary in color and shape
The soul hides in their dresses
The black is covered with red
As a writer
I inked my pen..



I have witnessed untold stories
that others choose to ignore..
As a writer
I exposed them..


A writer of the nights
A motivator of light
My words are small candles
to glow in the dark..


I am your witness
A writer of your life
Your constant companion
Though I am a stranger
Humanity is my subject
Life is my object..



We live connected
From a distance


For I am your....WITNESS..



(Photo: Not mine)